Business Achievement Awards
The Business Achievement Awards are currently "under construction" as per National FBLA. Please check back soon to learn about this amazing opportunity!
Champion Chapter Awards
The FBLA Champion Chapter Competition is a new way to achieve involvement and maximize engagement in your chapter. With an endless list of activities aimed at planning out a successful year, tasks ranging from financial planning, outreach, community service, and member involvement come together to allow any chapter the title of Bronze, Silver, or Gold Champion. Following these activities are a sure way to maintain organization throughout the year and build any chapter up to its full potential.
Champion Chapter Resources:
Where to submit documentation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/35BYQKJ
Additional Information: https://www.fbla-pbl.org/divisions/fbla/fbla-membership/
If you have any questions, please contact Kayla, our District XI Secretary for more information (you can find her information on the cabinet page).
FBLA BUSINESS THROUGH EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
The procedures and requirements must be followed completely! All incomplete application packets will be disqualified without review.
* High School Senior
* Member of Florida FBLA for a minimum of two years
* Top 20 percent of graduating class (be sure that your transcript shows class rank)
* Full time Florida Resident
Please attach and send the following:
• A cover page stating name, social security number, birth date, address, phone, high school, and adviser’s name.
• Two letters of recommendation: one from a peer in Florida FBLA and one from a teacher, administrator, counselor, or employer.
• An essay, of no more than 500 words, describing FBLA and its effect on your development and education.
• An autobiographical essay, creatively done, of no more than 500 words.
• An official transcript that must include ACT or SAT scores and class rank.
• A resume including FBLA awards, offices, and achievements (limit of 2 pages).
The FBLA BUSINESS THROUGH EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP is a one-year scholarship program. The scholarship will be paid as reimbursement of tuition toward an undergraduate Business program in the state of Florida. Applicants' packets must be postmarked by the date specified in the State Leadership Conference registration packet.
Mail application packet to:
Mrs. Jody A. Jones 38834 Alston Avenue Zephyrhills, FL 33542